Privacy notice Bridgedale House
Bridgedale House are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and the purpose of this letter is to make you aware of how we collect and use personal information about you and your relative during our relationship with us.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you in is accurate and current therefore please keep us up to date if your personal information changes (such as address, contact details, etc)
We will comply with data protection law which says that the information we hold must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
2. Collected only for valid purposes and not used in a way that it is incompatible with these purposes
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and only for those purposes
4. Accurate and up to date
5. Kept only as long as nessessary
6. Kept securely
The kind of information we hold about you and your relative
• Personal contact details, addresses, DOB, telephone numbers
• GP details and notes
• NOK information
• NHS number
• Personal care records
• Medical details
• Medication records
• Multidisciplinary records
• Nursing notes
• Personal risk assessments
• DoLS applications and conditions (if applicable)
We typically collect information from GPs, social workers and other external medical professionals.
We will use your information for:
1. Providing a specialist service of care
2. To provide information to external medical professionals as and when required with your consent
3. To make referals to other multidisciplinary teams
We will only use your information for the purposes that it has been generated for, we will not share your information with any other 3rd party unless we are confident and satisfied that they legally entitled to view the data.
We ensure that all information held about you and your relative is held in a locked facility which is only accessible by staff members of Bridegdale House. Any information that needs to be discarded of is done so via a private specialied shredding company.